Monday 5 July 2010

Do I owe you an explanation?

Maybe....

I have been writing my chatterings in a journal instead of sharing them here, but that is all about to change.

I have so much to share now because I have realised that searching for spaces can be a place where I chat about my gardening triumphs and failures (I have 4 squirels who breakfast on my lush strawberries, and I keep letting seedlings roat in the sun. )

I can log my thoughts about inspiring words I have overheard during the day, "I think we should not bother with dinner and just eat marshmallows tonight".



I have been working so hard to build my little empire at LBD and focusing all my energy there that I let this blog slip, or just couldn't think of things to fill my spaces. But now I am full of ideas. Here is a hint at what I'll be sharing;

:: fashion finds and ideal interiors
:: tried and tested tastey recipies (I have a small galley kitchen and a short attention span, so nothing too fancy)
:: grow me self time, my take on the "Good Life"
:: dream days

and lots lots more.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment