Tuesday 13 July 2010

:: a new home ::

No, I haven't forgotton all the promises I have made.
In fact they have been at the for front of my mind lately. So much so that I have been expanding my search for space and built a little website for this 'project'.

Head over for a look at what I have created so far :: the website ::

The walking project :: body :: is going well. The feeling of the cool air against my skin is so refreshing. For so long I have been sat looking out at the weather, so to now be out in it is a delight. I have spent a lot of time just being over the last few years, that this new found freedom is like a burst of energy. Walking is good for the soul, I have decided!

I am following a plan I found here and am on week 1. I hope that I can stick to this and will do everything I can to stick with it. It is only 6 weeks, only walking, and can only be good for me.

Have you made time for yourself this week?
What did you do?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment